Request to carry out activities on RTL sites
Activities on RTL sites
The Réseau de transport de Longueuil (RTL) permits certain commercial and non commercial activities at its terminals and park-and-ride lots (e.g., film shoots, photo shoots, etc.). You may be authorized to carry out these activities under certain conditions, provided you submit a request in advance.
How to submit a request
- You can email your request to email@example.com, or call Customer Service at 450-463-0131.
- A minimum of 3 weeks is required to process your request.
- To ensure your request can be processed, make sure to provide the following information:
• The nature of the activity (described in detail)
• The date, time and expected duration of the activity
• The desired location
• The number of people involved in the activity
• The material that will be brought on site
• The name and contact information (address and telephone number) of the contact person(s), and the email address, if different from the applicant’s
- The activity must not take place between 6 a.m. and 9 a.m., or 3 p.m. and 6:30 p.m., and must not interfere with the users.
|You will receive an answer to your request within ten (10) business day of its receipt by the RTL.
Note that certain fees may apply; you will be advised of this by the RTL.
If a request is approved, the applicant will receive a letter of authorization or a site rental contract to hold the event. The applicant must keep this written authorization on hand and show it to an RTL employee upon request.
The applicant must also provide a waiver of liability in favour of the RTL.
Any inappropriate request that risks jeopardizing user safety or that does not meet the above requirements will be automatically refused.