Monday August 20, 2012
Service changes : August 2012
Starting August 20th, 2012
- End of summer schedule and service CHANGES on the following lines:
(5) The 7:21 a.m. departure from Downtown terminal will be at 7:27 a.m.
(8) During construction work, there will be some departures from Jacques-Cartier and Ch. de Chambly to the Longueuil terminal. A departure at 6 :27 p.m. from the Longueuil terminal will be added.
(10) During the morning rush hour, two trips, one at 7:19 a.m. and another at 7:41 will be added departing from Roland-Therrien and Curé-Poirier going to the Longueuil terminal. Certain departures during morning rush hour have been adjusted.
(16) The route has been extended to Adoncour Street. The loop will take Ch. du Tremblay and Roland-Therrien Blvd. The travel time has been adjusted accordingly.
(17) Certain morning rush hour departures have been adjusted and the schedule modified accordingly.
(25) The 7:16 a.m. departure will now be earlier, at 7:09 a.m., from the Longueuil terminal and will extend to the AFFI company. The 12:14 a.m. departure from Louis-Pasteur and V.A. Group will now be at 12:07 a.m.
(28) A departure at 7:18 a.m. from the Longueuil terminal has been added.
(29) Going to the Longueuil terminal, the route has been modified to take Thurber Street.
(32) The 8:14 a.m. departure from the Downtown terminal will now be at 8:16 a.m.
(35) The 6:45 a.m., 7:20 a.m., 8:50 a.m. and 9:15 a.m. departures from the Downtown terminal will now be at 6:44 a.m., 7:19 a.m., 8:49 a.m. and 9:14 a.m.
(37) The 7:40 a.m. departure from the Downtown terminal will now be at 7:44 a.m.
(49) The 9:15 a.m. departure from des Prairies and Rivard Blvd. is extended to the Downtown terminal using the Champlain Bridge reserved bus lane. A 6:34 p.m. departure will be added from the Downtown terminal.
(74) During the morning rush hour, going to the Longueuil terminal, this line will be an express line on St-Laurent Blvd. after the St-Laurent and Joliette stop, up to Ste-Hélène Street, and will again be an express line after the St-Laurent and La Fayette stop up to the Longueuil terminal.
(77) The 7:58 a.m. departure travel time at Isabelle and Illinois has been adjusted.
(91) The 6:29 p.m. departure from the St-Bruno train station will now be at 6:31 p.m.
(92) The line has been extended to the Canadian Space Agency. The 6:29 p.m. departure from the St-Bruno train station will now be at 6:31 p.m.
(115) The 7:18 a.m., 7:39 a.m. and 8:01 a.m. departures from Victoria and Régent will now be at 7:26 a.m., 7:46 a.m. and 8:06 a.m.
(117) Certain morning rush hour departures have been adjusted. The 5:46 p.m., 6:06 p.m. and 6 :24 p.m. departures from Desormeaux and Roland-Therrien are extented to the Longueuil terminal.
(123) A 4:00 p.m. departure from Ch. du Tremblay and Nobel to the Longueuil terminal has been added.
NEW (128) The 328
line has been changed to the semi-express 128 line and the number of departures has been increased to 3 during the morning and afternoon rush hours.
This line’s route is an express line from the Longueuil terminal and Ch. de la Savane via Bord-de-l’eau Street and Roland-Therrien Blvd. The route has been modified from Vauquelin Blvd. and is a local line. The line has been extended to the Canadian Space Agency.
(132) A departure during the morning rush hour to the Downtown terminal has been added. The travel time has been adjusted.
(135) All departures during the morning rush hour are scheduled 1 minute earlier.
(185) During the afternoon rush hour, the route is modified via Ampère instead of the Highway 20 access road.
(251) The Leduc/pedestrian passage stop is changed and is now at Leduc and Highway 10 entrance/exit.
(314) The afternoon rush hour departure is delayed by 3 minutes.
(323) The afternoon rush hour departure is delayed by 2 minutes.
(328) The line has been cancelled and replaced with the new 128 line.
(T19) The 7:36 a.m. departure from Jacques-Cartier and Ch. de Chambly will now be at 7:38 a.m.
(T93) At de Mortagne and De Montarville, the 6:05 a.m., 8:38 a.m., 4:47 p.m. and 7:14 p.m. departures will now be at 5:57 a.m., 8:37 a.m., 4:48 p.m. and 7:15 p.m.
At Descartes and de Touraine, the 6:09 a.m., 7:55 a.m., 4:58 p.m. and 7:24 p.m. departures will now be at 6:01 a.m., 7:54 a.m., 4:59 p.m. and 7:26 p.m.
6 - 13 - 15 - 23- 30 - 31- 33- 41- 42 - 44- 46- 47 - 54 - 106 - 144 - 474
Their travel times have been adjusted and their schedules changed, sometimes even on Saturday and on Sunday.
Monday, September 3rd, 2012
Monday, October 8th, 2012
Me Carole Cousineau, Corporate Secretary