The driver’s arrival
The pick-up time slot
Make sure to be ready at the beginning of that time slot so as not to be late or to miss your pick up time and in so doing penalize other customers.
The arrival time slot
The arrival time slot will be within 30 minutes of your requested arrival time.
For example, if you request an 8:00 a.m. arrival, your arrival time slot will be from 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. Specific arrival times cannot be guaranteed.
You are responsible for checking the operating hours of your destination to make sure it is open at the start of your arrival time slot.
The type of help provided by the driver
The help is limited to the assistance required to get you in and out of the vehicle. You can depend on the help of the driver:
- To cover the distance between the vehicle and the entrance door of the point of origin and at your destination
- To get in and out of the vehicle
- To cross the threshold whether at the point of origin or at your destination
- If you use a manual wheelchair and there is no access ramp and more than three (3) consecutive steps, you must be able to clear this obstacle on your own or with the help of someone other than the driver
- If you are wheelchair bound, there must absolutely be an access ramp whether at the point of origin or at your destination
|IF 1 TO 3 STEPS||IF MORE THAN 3 STEPS|
|For non transferable person in wheelchair||There must absolutely be an access ramp at the point of origin and at destination|
|Ambulatory person with or without mobility aid (equipment)||Assisted by the driver (the customer and the aid)||The person must get in and out on his own, or with the help of someone other than the driver|
The driver is not authorized to wait for you or to change your reservation.
Drivers are not allowed to accept tips.
The use of a wheelchair
If you use a wheelchair and you take a taxi, you must be able to transfer from your wheelchair to the taxi seat without the help of the driver or of an attendant. The driver will fold and put the wheelchair in the trunk. If you are unable to do so, you will have to always make your trips in a minibus or in a wheelchair-accessible taxi.
If no vehicle showed up, report the delay:
• To the Dispatch Centre (450-670-2992, option 1, menu 2) (travel info)
• Using the Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system (450-670-2992, option 4)
• Using the automated service on our web site