Suspension of annual subscription extended
Since the adoption of the lockdown measures ordered by the Québec government, your public transit trips have been limited. Here are some frequently asked questions to help you better understand the terms and conditions applicable to exchanges and refunds implemented by the Autorité régionale de transport métropolitain (ARTM), the agency responsible for setting public transit fares.
1. I still haven’t suspended my subscription. Can I do it now?
2. I requested that my subscription be suspended back in April. In the past few months, I’ve had to reactivate my subscription. Now that we’re in lockdown again, can I request that my subscription be suspended again?
3. I requested that my subscription be suspended before April 10, 2020. I have cancelled my subscription since then. Am I entitled to a refund for the payment I made in March 2020 for the April pass?
4. Why did you wait so long to refund the payment made in March for the April 2020 pass?
5. I am subscribed to the OPUS+ entreprise program. Will my employer be refunded for the payment made in March 2020?
6. My 12th month free was March 2020, so there was no automatic withdrawal taken from my account. Am I entitled to a refund for the April 2020 pass?
7. I received an email from my transit provider telling me that my membership and OPUS card had been blacklisted because I used my pass while it was suspended. Will I be entitled to a refund of the payment made in March 2020?
8. Will I still be able to use public transit if I decide to take advantage of the subscription suspension offer? Will my card work during the suspension?
9. After suspending my subscription, I had to purchase tickets and realized that my subscription was still active. Can I get a refund for the tickets?
10. Will I need a new OPUS card after the suspension is over?
11. What happens if I’ve already cancelled my subscription? Can I reactivate my subscription and get my privileges back?
12. Will student/senior subscriptions be processed the same way?
13. My 12th month free is the month during which my subscription will be suspended. Does this mean I’ll lose my free month?
14. Does this mean my 12th month free will change?