DISCOVER PARC NATIONAL DU MONT-SAINT-BRUNO WITH RTL LINE 298 SUMMER SHUTTLE
Enjoy the summer! The RTL urges you to take advantage of the outdoor activities at one of the beautiful Sépaq parks in the Agglomération de Longueuil. Hop aboard the line 298 summer shuttle to Parc national du Mont-Saint-Bruno on Saturdays and Sundays between July 2 and August 21.
Taking the RTL line 298 summer shuttle provides:
guaranteed access to Parc national du Mont-Saint-Bruno, even if the maximum daily capacity has been reached;
quick, hassle-free access to the park, since the bus stop for line 298 is located near the Mont-Saint-Bruno discovery and visitors’ centre;
25% off equipment rentals onsite*.
Bikes on boardCyclists are welcome aboard the summer shuttle as part of a pilot project. However, the following rules apply:
- Pay the applicable RTL fare;
- Maximum of two (2) bikes per trip. Wait for the next bus if necessary;
- Bike trailers, tow bars, wagons, tandem bikes, tricycles and other bulky accessories (e.g., electric scooters) are prohibited.
- Provide their own straps to secure their bike properly;
- Secure their bike in the wheelchair space, without the driver’s help, and stay next to their bike for the entire trip;
- Get off the bus if a user with a wheelchair or a stroller wants to board at the Longueuil Terminal or at Parc national du Mont-Saint-Bruno. The cyclist is not required to give up their seat at any point along the route;
- Comply with all RTL guidelines, as well as safety and conduct rules applicable in buses and terminals operated by and on behalf of the RTL.
- When the bus arrives at a bus stop, if there are already users with reduced mobility, a stroller, or two bikes in the wheelchair space, the driver will not allow the user to board and will suggest they either wait for the next bus or ride their bike to their destination;
- The user pays their fare;
- The other users clear the way to the reserved space (as needed);
- The cyclist asks any users who are already seated to make room for them to secure their bike (as needed). If the driver cannot allow the cyclist to board, they will suggest the cyclist either wait for the next bus or ride their bike to their destination;
- When exiting the bus, the cyclist should press the blue stop button located in the wheelchair space. Cyclists must exit through the back door.
Cyclists are responsible for securing their own bikes with a bungee cord or other appropriate strap, which they must provide.
Enjoy the ride!
Line 298 Mont-Saint-Brun
Longueuil terminal - Parc national du Mont-Saint-Bruno
Boarding at the Longueuil terminal: Wing F, platform 4