COVID-19: UPDATE ON MEASURES TAKEN IN RELATION TO RTL’S PARATRANSIT SERVICE
- The paratransit taxi service will be limited to two users at a time;
- Users with flu-like symptoms are asked not to use the RTL’s services and to cancel their trips;
- There will be no pick-ups or drop-offs at gatherings of 250 or more people;
- Paratransit service providers are asking employees who are returning from a trip to self‑isolate for 14 days as a preventive measure;
- Minibus paratransit service providers will clean high-touch surfaces once a day (poles, straps, handrails, door handles, armrests, driver dashboard and steering wheel);
- Paratransit taxi, sedan and van service providers will clean their vehicles once or twice a day, paying special attention to door handles and other high-touch surfaces.
About the RTL
The Réseau de transport de Longueuil (RTL) is the main transit provider for individuals within the five cities that comprise the Agglomération de Longueuil.
The third-largest public transit organization in Québec, the RTL operates a network of 793 kilometres. With some 1,100 employees, the RTL is a major employer that contributes to the economic vitality of the region.
Ever receptive to its users, the RTL plays a key role in the lives of the people and the communities it serves by providing solutions that are efficient, innovative, and adapted to the evolving needs
of its clientele. Improving quality of life for the citizens of the Agglomération de Longueuil is a top priority for the RTL.