MANDATORY MASK USE: STRONG COMPLIANCE FROM THE START
“Since July 13, when it became mandatory to wear a mask on public transit, the vast majority of users have complied with the public health order. We’d like to thank the more than 95% of users who are now wearing a mask,” said Jonathan Tabarah, Chairman of the RTL Board of Directors.
- July 23, from 6 a.m. to 8 a.m., at the Longueuil terminal, the Panama terminal, and the Chevrier parking lot;
- July 27, from 6 a.m. to 8 a.m., at the Longueuil terminal, the Panama terminal, and the Chevrier parking lot.
- Pharmaprix, 520 boul. du Fort-Saint-Louis, Boucherville;
- Pharmacie Jean-Coutu, 5635 boul. Grande-Allée, Brossard;
- Pharmacie Jean-Coutu, 7400 boul. Taschereau, Brossard;
- Pharmaprix, 8230 boul. Taschereau, Brossard;
- Pharmaprix, 3646 boul. Taschereau, Greenfield Park;
- Pharmacie Jean-Coutu, 1135 boul. Curé-Poirier O., Longueuil;
- Pharmaprix, 2788 chemin Chambly, Longueuil;
- Pharmaprix, 610 boul. des Promenades, Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville;
- Super Marché Gilles Bariteau, 6250 boul. Cousineau, Saint-Hubert;
- Pharmacie Jean-Coutu, 598 av. Victoria, Saint-Lambert;
- Dépanneur Beau Soir, 1840 rue Saint-Georges, LeMoyne.
About the RTL
The Réseau de transport de Longueuil (RTL) is the main transit provider for individuals within the five cities that comprise the Agglomération de Longueuil.
The third-largest public transit organization in Québec, the RTL operates a network of 793 kilometres. With some 1,100 employees, the RTL is a major employer that contributes to the economic vitality of the region.
Ever receptive to its users, the RTL plays a key role in the lives of the people and the communities it serves by providing solutions that are efficient, innovative, and adapted to the evolving needs
of its clientele. Improving quality of life for the citizens of the Agglomération de Longueuil is a top priority for the RTL.